If you want to be a successful entrepreneur today, you have to be familiar with all markets, especially e-marketing. Online presence is no longer “nice to have”. Every company or organisation must also profile itself digitally. But how do you do that? What do you have to do to be able to manifest yourself online? Which channels do you use and how do you get the most out of your time investment? The e-marketing course introduces you to the do’s and don’ts in the field of digital marketing.
What can you expect from this training?
A practical training about all aspects of e-marketing and e-communication:
• The digital customer journey
• Developing a good website
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Utilizing social media
• Online advertising
• E-mail marketing
• Digital creative
• Growth hacking
For whom is this training intended?
• Everyone who is involved in marketing and communication within a company or organisation
• For companies, governments and non-profit organisations
• No in-depth prior knowledge required
Who gives this training?
Frederik Picard is managing partner of marketing and communications agency Reputations. As a lecturer in market research and digital marketing, he is working part-time at the Artesis Plantijn University College in Antwerp. Frederik is known as a challenging trainer who likes to link theory to practice. Using telling examples, he takes people with him on a journey through the training.
• Timing: On request | 9h to 17h
• Location: House of Reputations, Kerkstraat 19 | 2060 Antwerp
• Maximum number of participants: 7
Price of the training
• 375 euro excl. 21% VAT / p.p.
• “KMO-portefeuille” gives you up to 40% discount and you only pay 225 euros (excl. 21% VAT).
• The price is for the entire training day, including drinks, snacks and lunch.
What happens after this training?
After this course you can start working on your own digital marketing plan.
Reputations is a certified service provider and offers Flemish SMEs the possibility to recover up to 40% of the costs for ‘advice’ and ‘training’ via the “KMO-portefeuille”. This means that strategic advice, open training and tailor-made training can be subsidised. More information about the “KMO-portefeuille” can be found here.